Sunday, March 28, 2010

Why I Support the Health Care Reform

I truly believe that health care is a basic human right and quality of the health care should have no bearing on your income level. This health care should include (even emphasis) preventative care, routine checkups and screening. The way our health care system is currently structured this necessitates that we need to insure that everyone has access to health insurance, and therefore health care that they can afford. Because I believe so strongly that this is a human right and also because I believe that people are suffering because of the current (as of last week) state of the system, I am excited and hopeful for the health care reform. No, I do not agree with all of the bill but I am humble enough to accept that concessions on my behalf at least now have to opportunity to help some, even many that are currently suffering.

No comments: